Jun 9, 2020
Ali Cavanaugh is an internationally renowned artist who produces
breath taking watercolours.
Ali has built a wonderful art career with many interesting
twists and turns, and her insight into not only life as a working
artist, but also into the unique personal journey we go on as
creatives, is both inspiring and invaluable.
In this episode we discuss, amongst many other things:
- Ali's Art Career journey and making big decisions
- Constantly moving forward with your art and career
- Transition from oils to watercolour and her experimental and
lesser known materials and techniques
- Getting down to the nitty gritty of the numbers in
- Balancing art, being a mum and life
- Finding an authentic voice and the constant micro evolution
needed to progress your art and your career.
You can find Ali and her work at the links below:
Instagram - Ali Cavanaugh
Patreon - Ali Cavanaugh
Find me at:
YouTube - TomShepherd Art